Thursday 9 January 2014

DIY: My stool revamp for Craft Candy

I've spent a very happy morning sanding, painting and gluing today. What have I been making (apart from a big mess)? Well, I'm very excited to say that I've been asked to film some DIY craft videos for Craft Candy, an online venture based in London who have approached workshop listing in a new and exciting way. Passionate about Craft, Social Media and technology, Craft Candy make it easier for you to find a local workshop, club or market in your area.  The videos will be used in Craft Candy's monthly newsletters and on their website. I love nothing more than getting my hands dirty and burning the old fingers and thumbs on my geriatric glue-gun so this is a match made in crafty heaven.

Today's offering?  I took a tired old stool which I found at a car boot sale last summer for the princely sum of £3.  I knew it had potential and it has been crying out for a makeover for months.  So, I gave it a new lease of life using my favourite colour, eye-popping neon pink, and a scrap of bold geo fabric.  What do you think of it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin