Sunday 31 July 2011

Hen party craft workshop











A few weeks back I did my first hen party craft workshop, I've done lots of craft workshops before, but never a hen party workshop.  As with all my workshops, I used Jam jar Beads' upstairs studio, which is a great light space for workshops.   The ladies had come from all over the country to Sheffield for the the hen do.  I had a lovely time teaching them how to make feathery fascinators and beautiful button-bejeweled brooches while the ladies got to snack on Fancie cupcakes and a spread of sandwiches and dips too (and of course the obligatory teas and coffees) to fuel their creativity.  It was a hive of activity and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and went away with some super accessories to be proud of.  If I get any photos from the ladies showing off their lovely wares, I will be sure to show you.

2 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

This is "fun" captured in photos! :)

Victoria said...

I thought I recognised this place. I did a basic jewellery class there the other week. I would do anything for my own shop like Yvonne! So jealous. x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin