Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snow Way Out of Sheffield






Woke up this morning to a whole heap of snow, about 1 1/2 feet deep. I absolutely love the snow, i could live in somewhere like Svalbard no problem! Its been so peaceful in Sheffield today, although I was witness to a lot of panic buying in the supermarket, I turned up about 12.30 and all the bread, milk and vegetables had gone! The snow is so bad all the trams and buses are not running, most businesses called it a snow day and no cars on the roads, Anyway, we went out for a walk this morning and took some pics. It was pretty deep! Some people were even ski-ing to work.

2 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Your snow pics are amazing! I love snow too...just not the disruption it causes! I'm in equally snowy Leeds...enjoy ;-)

Kitty Kanzashi said...

I'm loving the snow as it means the city centre is quiet for once.

Although the panic buying is a bit much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin