Friday 12 November 2010

Wedding bells

link

link (I love this dress - even though I can only see the top half!)

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
link

I know its approaching the festive season and there are lots of things I keep meaning to blog about festive-wise, but I am also in the beginnings of planning our wedding which we have booked for next July. As with most crafty bods, I'm hoping to make as much of the wedding 'handmade' as possible and am always on the lookout for inspiration. Our wedding reception is taking place at an old barn in the Peak District, hopefully we are going to a sort of fresh, wildflower, handmade kinda theme - although I just keep looking at nice pics and not planning anything-as usual. Anyway, here is some of the many pics I found over the last few days. Be warned, there is likely to be alot more wedding talk before the big day next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin