Friday 12 March 2010

Blog of the Week

link (So many mouthwatering recipes, its making me hungry!)

link - (I just love that lampshade!)


link (what a great idea!)

This week's blog of the week is the fabulous Design Sponge. I've been a regular reader of this blog for a good couple of years now. I can't believe it has been going since 2004. Well, its certainly earned its great reputation for offering up great inspiration every day. It certainly cheers me up and makes me feel inspired again when i go and check it out after a hard day at work.

This blog, which i'm sure you will already be familiar with, is choc full of great DIY ideas, amazing furniture revamps with before and after snaps, detailed city guides for the craftily curious, gorgeous recipes, sneak peeks around some lovely homes and much much more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin