Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bethan Lloyd Worthington











On my day trip to Manchester the other day I came across an artist called Bethan Lloyd Worthington.  Her work was displayed at Urbis, and it really caught my eye, so when i got home I went to check out her website which you can see here.  Her work is so delicate and beautiful,  she has a really lovely drawing style too.  The top two images are entitled Accounting for non Accountants -  created during an artist's block and being faced with spreadsheets and accounting books upon beginning her business, she was inspired to create these really interesting pieces.  The next few images are of work inspired by a long trip to northern Norway and the last image is of a commission entitled The Kidnap.  Bethan has many more works of art available to see on her website and I suggest you check it out as there are some really wonderful creations with interesting inspiration.


2 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

I can see that a trip to Manchester is in order! So many beautiful things...

Sarah and Jon said...

Beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin